Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records that area law enforcement, fire and emergency medical agencies provided this morning. Not all law enforcement reports appear, as many are deemed unfounded and some reports remain in process.


Walla Walla


1:10 a.m. — Assault, 00 block South Colville Street, man arrested.


12:28 p.m. — Social Security number used fraudulently, 300 block East Oak Street.

11:40 a.m. — Student threatened teacher, Garrison Middle School, 906 Chase Ave.

7:16 a.m. — Candy bars stolen from vending machine, 00 block East Main Street.


1:01 p.m. — Harassment/threats, 1500 block Kelly Place.


4:57 p.m. — Generator stolen, 300 block Malcolm Street.

Umatilla County


1:25 p.m. — Fraud/forgery, Taj Food Mart, 84802 Highway 11, Milton-Freewater.

1:20 p.m. — Hit-and-run, Weston-McEwen High School, 540 E. Main St., Athena.

8:57 a.m. — Vehicle collision, Triangle Station Road and Triangle Road, Milton-Freewater.

Walla Walla County


10:07 p.m. — Drugs/narcotics, Third Avenue and Poplar Street, Walla Walla.

April 8

10:07 p.m. — Inmate with drugs/narcotics, Walla Walla County Jail, 300 W. Alder St., Walla Walla.

April 4

1:32 p.m. — Theft, 1500 block Gray Lynn Drive, Walla Walla.


Walla Walla


8:21 a.m. — Joseph D. Johnson, for investigation of being a fugitive.

Umatilla County


8:30 p.m. — Leroy D. Kerr, for investigation of felony failure to appear and parole violation.

Fire Runs

Walla Walla FD


12:54 p.m. — Two-vehicle collision, 12th Avenue and Poplar Street, blocking, woman taken to hospital, unknown damages.

Milton-Freewater Rural/City Fire Department


10:15 a.m. — Tractor fire, Tum-A-Lum Road and Birch Creek Road, tractor destroyed, no injuries.

Emily Thornton can be reached at or 509-526-8325.

Emily Thornton covers courts and emergency services, as well as other various stories. She has been in the newspaper industry off and on since roughly 1999 and lived primarily on the West Coast, but also Florida and Europe.

Recommended for you